SEO Consultant and Specialist April 2016 - Present
Help FreeUp’s client achieve their business goals. I provide SEO services such as onsite optimization, keyword research, link building, outreach, lead generation and even data administrative task.
SEO Project Manager/Consultant May 2016 - July 2017
Coco Treasure, LLC
- Research constantly to stay relevant on SEO/SEM and the latest ethical techniques and best practices.
- Develop SEO content strategy to include strategic key phrase placement within compelling copy that maximizes opportunities for indexing, ranking, click-through, and conversion. Assist clients to improve the performance of their site.
- Collaborates closely with content writers to manage direction of stories.
- Review, analyze web sites, identify areas for improvement and changes relative to SEO.
- Report findings (and resolutions of issues) to project owners via conference calls and written reports/presentations.
- Strategize, evaluate and troubleshoot on technical SEO issues or algorithm updates/penalties imposed.
- Develop and maintains content calendar with content writers to coordinate stories and topics for projects involving SEO.
SEO Project Manager December 2014 - May 2016
- Overall responsible for the successful planning and execution of search engine optimization and social media campaigns for our clients.
- Primarily focused on campaign strategy and organizing/managing resources (both internal and our client’s) so that all the work required to complete our client’s campaigns is completed in a timely way and to high-quality standards.
- Act as the intermediary between the clients, sales, and technical staffs.
- Perform a combination of skills, including an ability to ask penetrating questions, detect unstated assumptions, and resolve interpersonal conflicts, as well as more systematic management skills.
- Lead and manage all search optimization and digital marketing strategies.
- Responsible for all strategies pertaining to increasing rankings on all major search engines.
- Execute search strategies, collect and analyze data, identify new search engine trends and insights.
- Perform progressive keyword research and optimization.
- Research, propose, and implement optimization strategies.
- Work with the web development team to ensure SEO best practices are implemented on existing and new websites.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams maximize content visibility.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve search performance.
Sr. SEO Specialist Team Lead February 2014 - January 2015
Universal Tech Inc
- Assist SEO campaigns with on- and offsite optimization efforts and set new opportunities to improve SEO ranking and sales.
- Leverage keyword data, conduct competitive analysis, and do regular site audits to generate insight and recommendations concerning our SEO efforts.
- Collaborate with SEO managers, copywriters, project managers and Web team to implement processes that optimize our website for search engines.
- Assist in the building and development of landing pages for all projects.
- Carry out content marketing and content distribution campaigns with a focus on link earning.
- Work hand-in-hand with our social media team to strengthen our SEO efforts.
- Identify and leverage synergies between SEO and SEM.
SEO Specialist May 2013 - February 14, 2014
The Web Showroom (Philippines)
- Work with their existing Online Marketing team to promote their customers websites in search engines like Google, Yahoo! and Bing.
- Improve knowledge of search engine optimization and other online marketing techniques ‘on the job.
- Will do market and keyword research as well as conduct competitive and comparative analysis on site structure, keyword density, and content & link popularity.
- Report on organic ranking, traffic, conversion, and campaign performance of marketing initiatives.
- Research and evaluate customers competitors’ search marketing efforts and results .
- rk on multiple projects independently whilst working in a strong team environment.
- Ability to analyze quantitative and qualitative data from web analytic programs and translate them into an SEO plan.
- Will participate in preparing other reports depending on business needs.
SEO Specialist (Freelance) July 2012 - May 2013
- Perform onsite analysis.
- Track website progress.
- Perform keyword research.
- Recommend information structure of the website.
- Perform linkbuilding strategies.
Inbound Marketing Consultant / SEO Specialists October 2011 - July 2012
- Worked with many technology startups, along with brick-and-mortar businesses, online stores, and charities.
- Create clients facebook page, google+ page, linkedIn page, etc.
- Help grow clients target audience.
- Perform site audit in all of the client’s website.
- Create end of the month report.
SEO Specialist September 2010 - October 2011
- Review rankings for targeted keyphrases to determine appropriate site pages to link.
- Conductive competitive research and industry research to identify link building opportunities.
- Establish and build relationships with relevant external web sites.
- Secure positive back links to improve strength of both IDS and secondary brand web sites.
- Keyword research conducted by SEO team, will be prioritized and delivered to the link builder (keyword research leads to appropriate blog/web pages/link building partners).
- Responsible for outreach/contact and building relationship with websites.
- Collaborate with SEO team to get necessary content produced for sites that request or need content for the link.
- Responsible for all link building outreach written communication.
- Responsible for maintaining relationships with websites over time.
- Evaluate link placement – determine potential SEO value or benefit.
- Review acquired link sites to ensure the quality of the link remains constant, making necessary changes (link removal or other approved strategy) if a change in link value.
- Determine what internal page is most appropriate to point link to.
- Ensure links are posted as discussed, ensure links remain for agreed upon time frame.
Transaction Processor March 2008 - September 3, 2010
ACS of the Philippines now Conduent
- Responsible for end to end transaction processing.
- Handles issue resolution to ensure department and customer needs are met.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
Quality Assurance Auditor December 28, 2006 - March 2008
Innodata XML, Content Factory
- Check & review data from initial to final process.
- Data encoding of all documents from Production.
- Check data & image through manual scanning.
- Review work of initial process from production.